Hotel Reservation Agent Resume

Hotel reservation agents perform variety of job related to customer service besides what the job title suggests. Over 70% of their job is on the phone and the remaining 30% is performed when the guest actually checks-in. On the phone, they answer all the questions customers like to know about the rooms, additional services, and tariff. The agents process with the reservation formalities after guests ask them to and confirm arrangements. When the guests drop in, they assign the reserved room, send an attendant to carry their luggage and guide them to the rooms.

Good voice quality, phone etiquettes, and courteous attitude are significant qualities needed for the job. The candidate should also know to operate hotel's reservation system, multi-task, handle problems, and exchange currency.

Hotel Reservation Agent Resume Example

Richard B. Jones
2031 Hidden Meadow Drive
Jamestown, ND 58401
Phone: 701-658-3176

Career Objective:

To get a reservation agent position at “Ola Hotels,” and handle inquiries, reservation, cancellations, and payment process using my experience from working in two hotels.

Summary of Skills:

Work Experience:

Hotel Reservation Agent
Holiday Destination Hotel, Jamestown, ND
October 2014 - Present

Hotel Reservation Agent
City Gate Hotel, Jamestown, ND
June 2013 - September 2014



On request.

Contact Us : Privacy Policy