Public Relations Agent Resume
Public relations agent is turning out to be an important post in any business today. Efficient public relations officers are required for the growth of the company. These agents set up a wide contact network among the organization and the various clients off the company. They use various kinds of media to develop and maintain the healthy relationship between the public and the organization. These trained professionals are responsible for building good reputation of the company and thereby contribute to the all round growth of the company.
If you think you can perform the tasks of a public relations agent resume efficiently, apply with your impressive optimized resume. We are here to make your resume impressive. Here follows an ideal sample resume for the post of a public relations agent. Refer to it and prepare your own resume with a few changes in the sections like personal contact details and professional experience.
Public Relations Agent Resume Example
Rte 52, Bluewell,
Contact: (304) 589-3383
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
A graduate in Fashion technology with a certificate in Public relations and excellent interpersonal and communication skills, seeks to work for a renowned organization as a public relations agent.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Perseverance and passion for work
- Commitment to customer service and dedication towards work
- Proven ability of working in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick in uptake and yearning for learning novel things
Wilkinson Publications, Algoma
Public Relations Agent, May 2013 - Present
Duties and Responsibilities
- Suggesting novel ideas to maximize the sales for the company
- Meeting principals of private and public schools and persuading them for the purchase of books and stationary material
- Organizing workshops, seminars and exhibitions and thereby promoting the newly published along with the most readable ones published by the company
- Giving presentations for the introduction of interactive software to the staff
- Handling online correspondence related to the public relation servicers
- Conducting training sessions for the new joiners and clients on the use of interactive software
- Blending the concepts of learning and e-learning for the students
- Catering to the needs of the clients and providing after sales service
Skyline Travels, Algoma
Hotel Contracts Manager, January 2011 - April 2013
- Negotiating contracts with hotel managers in different parts of the world
- Fixing business contracts with travel agents and tour operators in Algoma as well as those from abroad
- Conducting training sessions for staff members and teaching them how to use online booking system
- Establishing and maintaining healthy contacts in the G.N.T.O. and the C.T.O.
- Certificate Course in Public Relations Services, Wisconsin University Wisconsin, 2010
- BSc Fashion Technology, Wisconsin University, Wisconsin 2009
Available upon Request.