Acquisition Analyst Resume
Begin your job search for acquisition analyst position by drafting an effective resume. Given below is an acquisition analyst resume example that highlights the key skills, educational qualifications and the job responsibilities related to this position. Also, find below the acquisition analyst job description for your reference.
An Acquisition analyst is a part of the real estate industry. Acquisition means to gain or purchase. As the name suggests, the acquisition analyst performs all analytical activities necessary to decide whether to acquire a particular property or not. They study and interpret the given data/situation/task to decide on matters like, if the organization is capable of making an investment or not, the expected profitability from the investments, available alternatives, property features and benefits etc. The role of an acquisition analyst may be further divided as research, credit, property or asset analyst, depending upon their work profile.
Acquisition Analyst Resume Example
16, Green-park Street, San Diego, CA 14407
Telephone number: 166 - 707 - 8989
Email id: email@example.com
To acquire the position of an acquisition analyst in an organization and help the organization in identifying and analyzing the real estate investment opportunities.
- Thorough knowledge in fields of finance, economics, investments and statistics
- Expertise in data collection and evaluation techniques, tools related to real estate investment
- Proficient in market research, estimation and forecasting methods
- Exceptional analytical, interpretation and evaluation skills
- Highly capable in managing interpersonal communication and coordination
PQR Property Investors Inc, San Diego
Since January 2013
Acquisition Analyst Support
- Act as an advisory and help the organization make sound decisions relating to investments in real estate
- Assess the creditworthiness of the borrower and the expected appreciation rate of the property to judge the rate of return from the investment
- Evaluate the property acquisition recommendations from legal, financial and resources availability perspective and judge the feasibility of the prospective investment
- Ensure successful coordination between activities of the organization, investors, clients, real estate brokers and property developers
KLM Real Estate Consultants Inc, San Diego
October 2011 - December 2012
- Support the investment decision making process of the organization by analyzing the advantages and disadvantages of the proposed investment plans
- Prepare various documents necessary for lawful acquisition of property or investments in real estate
- Analyze the acquisition process currently into practice and point out the areas with scope for improvements
- Keep track of the infrastructural development within the region and estimate the probable market behavior
- Conduct inspection of the concerned property and its surrounding areas to prepare survey reports, based on the your observation
- Member of Association of Real Estate Investors, San Diego
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance
University of California, 2009
- Diploma in Investment Management
University of California, 2011
Will be provided on request.