Commercial Data Analyst Resume
Commercial data analysts evaluate financial statement and business reports. They coordinate with all internal departments functioning to identify and solve major business issues. They also access the methods of company's interaction with clients, and how to maximize revenue by building strong customer database.
The job needs candidates with excellent attention to detail and communication skills. Candidates should have the guts to work and perform under pressure and hold extreme level of flexibility as the job may go beyond regular hours. Other requirements are included in this job application sample.
Commercial Data Analyst Resume Example
Owen D. Holland
1146 Bel Meadow Drive
Pomona, CA 91766
To work as a commercial data analyst with “Mint Corporation,” and evaluate business reports, financial statement, and other operations to improve customer database and maximize profitability.
Summary of Skills:
- Experience in analyzing commercial data
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- High flexible attitude with ability to perform under pressure
- Experienced in analyzing financial statements, annual returns, corporate structures, merges & acquisitions, etc.
- Ability to review and update business processes
Commercial Data Analyst
ABC Company, Pomona, CA
July 2013 - Present
- Analyzing company operations and providing business and technical support to commercial customer services
- Conducting clients' meetings and resolving their problems
- Investigating issues responsible for drop in sales growth and revenue and taking correction actions
- Analyzing financial statements, corporate structures, annual returns and presenting reports
- Collecting reports from all organizational departments and compiling information for making analysis of the organization as a whole
Commercial Data Analyst
XYZ Company, Pomona, CA
February 2012 - June 2013
- Studied the compiled information and determined the goodwill , trustworthiness and credibility quotients of the organization in the competitive market
- Analyzed the cash inflow and outflow trends and determined the areas with scope for improvements
- Assisted different departments in planning and decision making activities by extending analytical and report making support to them
- Ensured efficient coordination and communication between departments, organization and the clients
- Supported the organization in budgeting, forecasting and estimation and planning activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
Pomona University, Pomona, CA