BI Consultant Resume
Business Intelligence refers to the practice of using advanced technology to compile and utilize business data. Business intelligence consultants possess dual knowledge in fields of business management and technology. They utilize this knowledge to integrate business and technology and improve the prevailing business practices.
BI consultants require strong math and analytical skills. These consultants play a pivotal role in simplifying the business functions, improving the cost and time effectiveness of the business procedures.
Applying for a job
If you are keen on pursuing a career in Business Intelligence, then the first step is to gain knowledge about the same and then prepare an impressive profile document for job application. The below mentioned sample BI consultant resume will help you in this regards.
BI Consultant Resume Example
16N, Beverly Hills Street,
Cincinnati, OH 87741
Contact: 655 - 787 - 4945
A management graduate with thorough expertise in BI applications and techniques, seeks to work as a BI consultant for a reputed organization.
- Proficient with Business Intelligence techniques and its applications
- Familiar with business practices and performance standards
- Effective communication skills that help deliver clear instructions
- Skilled at striking right balance between needs and available resources
- Ability to work in fast paced and stressful environment
Unicorn Business Solutions Inc, New York
September 2013 - Present
- Support the organization to manage functions and business data in a systematic and easy-to-understand manner
- Assist the organization in analyzing compiled data and sorting requisite information from it
- Guide the organization in inculcating several business software and streamlining the current flow of work
- Compile the records from different departments and evaluate performance at a micro and macro level
- Research the organization's work and recognize fields that require improvements and draft suitable development plans
Eureka Business Intelligence Inc, New York
October 2010 - August 2013
- Responsible to provide suitable technical solutions for business requirements and facilitate quick and smooth functions
- Recognize organization needs and instruct the software developers on core business requirements
- Analyze data concerning the market trends and competitive standards and draw conclusions from organization's perspective
- Introduce competitive researching and data evaluation tools within the business framework
- Attend meetings and seminars to understand latest developments in the field of Business Intelligence
- Perform other duties as requested by organizational heads
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, New York University