Fundraising Coordinator Resume
Fundraising coordinators work with non-profit organizations and help in fulfilling events for social cause by finding donors. They scout for potential donors from all walks of life. Then, they send them information on the events being planned by the organization. They hold a formal meeting or arrange a dinner or lunch program and invite donors to introduce the upcoming events. These people on mission then convince people on how their contribution for the event can bring changes in many underprivileged lives.
To work as a fundraising coordinator, you have to be a graduate in public relations or non-profit management is necessary. In addition, a professionally drafted job application with experience neatly and precisely described is also essential.
Fundraising Coordinator Resume Example
Wayne K. Warren
1944 Bates Brothers Road
Columbus, OH 43209
Looking for a fundraising coordinator job with a non-profit organization to scout and convince potential donors in contributing for events meant for the well-being of the society and underprivileged people.
Summary of Skills:
- Extensive experience of organizing and conducting fundraising events
- Expert ability in managing data and maintaining accounts
- Eloquent communication, convincing and negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic individual with an ambition to innovate and initiate activities
- Strong computer skills and abilities to maintain digital and physical records
- Excellent presence, self-confidence and attitude to impress donors
Buddies Children Welfare Society, Columbus, OH
July 2014 - Present
- Promote objectives and causes of the organization and arrange for sufficient finances to execute welfare activities without hindrance
- Communicate with external associates to receive support in form of books, sporting gears, art craft materials, musical instruments, etc.
- Call up eminent individuals to promote a cause or advertise the products of the chief sponsors as needed for the success of the event
- Maintain and submit monthly financial reports on the finance collected and the expenses in given period
- Ensure receipts are issued to all donors and they are provided with financial statements at end of all financial quarters
- Design and implement fundraising strategies, perform event planning, and manage logistics
White Lily Women Welfare Society, Columbus, OH
April 2013 - June 2014
- Liaised with individuals and organizations with high net worth and received financial support from them for social events
- Maintained relationships with different organizations and fetched employment for members of the society under skilled and semi-skilled categories
- Oversaw marketing functions by making press releases, announcing achievements, running websites, mailing and messaging individuals, etc.
- Supported the management in drafting budget for every project and keeping track of the project proceedings to report any inconsistencies from the set plans
- Identified and tapped new fundraising opportunities through extensive research and network building
- Wrote and submitted grant proposals to different individuals and organizations for fetching funds
Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy
Franklin Commerce College, Columbus, OH
Will be provided on request.
Related Job Description