Junior Network Engineer Resume
A junior network engineer is an IT professional who provides support in installing, maintaining and supporting computer communication networks between organizations, or within the organization. The roles and responsibilities of these professionals vary according to the working organization.
Applying for a job
Precision is paramount when it comes to writing of engineering resumes. The sample junior network engineer resume provided below will help you to prepare a professional profile document that is based on industry standards. It brings into light the required skills and job responsibilities in a clear and precise way. Utilize it while drafting your profile document.
Junior Network Engineer Resume Example
1234 Main Court
Santa Cruz CA, 95060
An engineering graduate with thorough knowledge about networking devices, Cisco products, WAN and LAN, seeks to work as a network engineer for a reputed organization.
- In-depth knowledge of LAN, WAN, Cisco Products, and network devices
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft technologies, VMware, Symantec, SonicWALL, HP Servers, and switches
- Solid knowledge of IP Networking, Routing Protocols, security and IP telephony
- Proficient in troubleshooting Data Center and LAN network problems
- Exhibit strong communication, critical thinking, multitasking, troubleshooting, and customer service skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, and has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, mission-critical operations environment
Organization: BAE Corporation, California
Duration: February 2013 till date
Designation: Junior Network Engineer
- Responsible for assisting Lead Network Engineer in areas of design, configuration, testing, and implementation of IT solutions
- Handle tasks of identifying, diagnosing, and resolving hardware and software problems
- Perform maintenance of the overall security posture of the network
- Responsible for basic website maintenance like configuring Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS), updating HTML pages, and managing Share Point sites
- Responsible for managing disaster recovery tasks such as the backup of user data via Storage Area Network (SAN) and tape devices, and maintaining asset inventory and configuration management plan
Organization: Net Global Solutions, California
Duration: August 2010 to January 2013
Designation: Trainee Network Engineer
- Responsible for assiting implementation, troubleshooting, and maintaining operations of network systems
- Provide desktop support including creating images specific to client requirements and deal with issues pertaining to hardware and applications
- Responsible for configuring and maintaining communications including firewalls, Internet connections, VPN, point to point connections, and remote access
- Build, maintain, and examine core network services including anti-virus and back-up
- Perform routine network maintenance checks as well as configure and manage printers, copiers, and other miscellaneous network equipment
- Participate in a rotating 24/7 on-call rotation
Achieved Bachelor's degree in Engineering, University of California
Will be pleased to provide upon request.