Accounts Receivable Manager Job Description
Accounts receivable manager responsibilities include managing the finance and the private data of the company that he is familiar with. He also manages the company's money inflow. He generally works in a big company and administers the money flow. He manages and executes fiscal, employee, and administrative work in the office. He also oversees the deals and checks whether the sum total value and the interests are correct or not.
He supervises and trails the course of incoming obligations and payments. He handles the top most responsibilities for accounts and data. He oversees the billing procedures and keeps an account of the overall money owed. He directs the interactions of the accounts receivable clerk with the customers and takes decisions on their files. He also has the following key responsibilities:
key responsibilities Of Accounts Receivable Manager
- Administering the setting up of the bank deposits and also managing the assurance of the fact that the billing system has been modified
- Knowing the basics like running the equipments in the office and overseeing their supply as well
- Supervising the use of a 10 key calculator and overseeing the payment of the accounts to determine the quality of the work done by his subordinates
- Supervising the billing scheme and making some changes in it, as and when required as per the policies of the company
- Administering the review, the collection, and assigned payments
- Overseeing the activities of billing, reporting, and aggregating as per the targets of the company
- Supervising and directing the accounts adaption and the observation of the internal details of the client accounts for held up payments, non payments, and other such issues
- Administrating and directing the files of the accounts receivable clients after they have been supervised by the accounts clerk
- Supervising the obeyance of the compliance with the existing procedures and methods for receipts and cash processing
- Overseeing that all the rules and regulations of the company are being followed and that the policies of the company are being obeyed accordingly
- Administrating the overall setting up of the deposits of the bank and directing the researches and providing client satisfaction by overseeing that all their demands and queries are met
- Training and teaching his juniors to adjust with the processes existing and directing recovery schemes
- Supervising the collection efforts and interactions with the customers over the phone, via e mails as well as individually
- Overseeing that all the services regarding patient care have been compensated and the billing of the payer forms has been brought about on the correct time
- Monitoring the records at the end of the month, exactly on time and administrating the obeyance of the various existing reporting methods
- Supervising the maintained equilibrium of the numbers or figures and ensuring that the right and exact information is stored
- Monitoring the communication with the sellers, the government agencies, and the families
- Supervising the meetings of choice enhancement and facility that leads to the overall growth of the organization
- Supervising the various scopes of education and instructing his subordinates to respect the rights, personal identity, and pride of the occupants
- Administrating the utilization of the occupant and the facility features in an honest and sincere way in order to take care of them
- Overseeing that all the responsibilities have been executed within the given time and overseeing other duties, as and when required
- Administering the work of book keeping by managing the overall trust accounts of the customers and the payment turn arounds
- Ensuring that the automatic programs make even further improvements and administrating the fiscal reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Assuring that the workers are assisted in their studies of finance and directing the arrangement of the files of ownership for a certain amount of time
- Managing and updating the ownership files and the procedure manuals for a given time period, as and when needed
- Overseeing the investigation of the unassigned cash and monitoring that the accounts software package programs in the computer are properly utilized
- Ensuring that the privacy of the issues related to the company and the customers is maintained
- Assuring that the collection and the choice of the data and the written papers are perfectly ready for review by the mangement
- Overseeing the fiscal security by obeying the internal controls of the accounts
- Managing the storage of fiscal data by ensuring that the back ups of the data base have been executed and overseeing the aggregation of the income by recollecting accounts that are overdue and administrating the management of warnings to the customers and informing them about the meagre costs
Qualifications Required For Accounts Receivable Manager
The candidate must have a post graduate degree in accounts, maths, commerce, or in a related field. He needs to have knowledge regarding book keeping and finance. He also must have 3 years of minimum experience in the field of book keeping and accounting. He should be able to perform under stress and must have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Accounts receivable manager works in the office for 8 hours a day on an average and deals with the administration of the accounts receivable.
He gets a salary of around USD 50,000 - 60,000 per annum. But this varies from one place to another and also depends on the size of the organization.
Thus, the accounts receivable manager responsibilities include managing and supervising the clerical and fiscal services to assure effective and timely payment of the accounts to his subordinates.