Accounts Receivable Analyst Responsibilities
The accounts receivable analyst responsibilities include measuring the fiscal condition of the business and clients. He also sanctions or refuses payments within the company towards pending balances. He ensures cutting the hazards erupting from the possessions by managing an equilibrium in the inflow of the cash due to the receivables.
He administrates the management of different accounts and brings harmony between the company and the customer. He keeps proportion, writes data and connects with the department related to accounts. He provides valuable suggestions to enhance the aggregation of liabilities and supervises directives to maintain the standard of the company. His key responsibilities are:
- Confirming that the collections are happening as per the rules and regulations of the company
- Going through the customer disagreements and solving the issues that may take place
- Investigating the bad liability policy and the accumulation of the accounts receivable balances on a monthly basis
- Beginning and encouraging the goodness of the credits of the already existing or new customers
- Ensuring that all the rules and regulations of the corporate environment are put into effect and followed by all the employees in the office
- Discharging the goods to the customers, professionally and without any partiality, depending on their impending balances
- Providing training to new comers and preparing modules for them, so that they can understand all the concepts and aspects of accounts receivable
- Placing new employees in their office
- Presenting a courteous and professional attitude during his dealings with the clients
- Discussing issues related to the individual user in a respectable and delightful manner
- Executing daily, weekly and monthly administrative duties, making it clear that the accounts are being handled with utmost care and precision
- Ensuring that the fiscal records don't have any false reports
- Executing the work given by the accounting manager of operations
- Levelling the imbursment of all the accounts receivable
- Administering the accounts in order to prevent waste of liability in the future
- Directing the company to work hard and work effectively
- Ensuring that the company gets popular in the accounts industry by following the standard rules and regulations of the company
- Minimizing and supervising the credit risks by analyzing the annual fiscal report of the customers
- Recognizing the errors and correcting the same to provide the right presentation to the management, if necessary
- Overcoming various hindrances that pose a threat to the company
- Modifying the enforcement level in the company to enhance the way in which the office functions
- Changing certain rules and regulations as per the text book of accounts in order to ensure efficient work force and timely execution of projects
- Observing the straightforward entry methods and making sure that the rejections have been dealt with properly
- Keeping course of the customers who don't pay on time
- Ensuring that the accepted amount and the expected amount match with each other
- Keeping in regular touch with customers
- Figuring out ways through which the expenditure can be minimized
- Preparing fiscal plans of the company and providing details about the inflowing cash
Qualifications and Skills
The candidate should have a bachelor's degree in accounts or finance. Having a post graduate degree in the same would be highly beneficial and an asset for the company. He should have excellent writing, analytical, solving and decision making skills. Being well acquainted with the accounting methods and its basic principles would help him a lot.
He works in an office and is completely engaged throughout the day. He is generally burried in his computer or calculator. He remains very busy on the phone as well and responds to the queries of the customers and vendors. He works about 9 hours daily.
He earns around USD 55, 000 per annum. But this also depends on the kind of company the employee works in.
Thus, the accounts receivable analyst responsibilities include managing the activities of the cash inflow, settling the disputes with the customers and working towards solving other issues related to the accounts receivable.