Electrical Engineer IV Responsibilities
The electrical engineer IV responsibilities include recognizing pilotless constituents of electrical air transport and electric faculties. Producing, constructing and sustaining the electrical control schemes, machineries, and equipments are some of the other responsibilities of an electrical engineer IV.
He may work within a broad extent of branches that can comprise of transporting electronic networks, quality creation, communication and dispersion, rendering the active and lively process sources, commercialized enterprising, building industrial plant machineries, building services, telecommunications and data communications, technological and military probing.
The elecrical engineer IV responsibilities may also vary from one place to another, but his individual and key responsibilities are the same:
The key responsibilities of an electrical engineer IV is dependant on the kind and the size of the company he works in. They are:
- Discussing the various engineering products and work with the customers and the engineers and looking for proper aircraft schemes to help the controls and the growth of the fields
- Creating the test electrical circuits, carrying out the tests for repairs and cables that help troubleshoot
- Arranging and figuring out the scopes of new scientific specialized inventions along with assessing electrical engineering data tests
- Calculating and computing the cost of labor, materials, construction, and the work time scales
- Heading and helping the tract failure examinations
- Designing and scheduling schemes for work and performing other engineering tasks with the assistance of electrical design softwares in the computers
- Performing the assessment of and working on failure reports
- Working with other skillful workers, analyzing the information, confirming and organizing the patterns, maintaining and setting up various schemes, etc.
- Working with safety, training his subordinates and working in regard to the accepted norms and regulations in order to ensure a safe and sound ambience where everybody works safely
- Attending various meetings, documenting the reports, and displaying the same to the directors and the customers
- Using electrical engineering IV procedures to execute projects with other team members and professionals, which are inclusive of architects, civil engineers, and IT members
- Observing the review programs closely and administrating the work production endeavours, so that the equipments are installed in agreement with the safety standards of the company
- Assessing and changing the actions, as and when needed and putting all the safety policies into effect
- Designing and materializing the fresh power systems and the electrical engineering schemes to ensure that the projects related to them are executed at the right time
- Helping the department of management and maintenance to mend electrical machineries and equipments and testing the short circuit systems along with relaying of the the safety networks
- Recording all the electrical design modifications that fall under his jurisdiction and testing the conduits of the rivals and the sellers
- Directing and taking care of the products and other intricate schemes
- Spreading the knowledge of electrical systems and troubleshooting to the subordinates
- Enhancing the uses of the site electrical systems and examining the matters with the site staff to figure out the issues related to the electrical machineries, equipments, and the systems
- Guiding his subordinates to improvise the use and effectiveness of electrical equipments
- Planning and executing the construction projects as and when needed with the assistance of the electrical technological support staff present on the location
- Working on the other electrical projects to ensure that the installations and the operations are at par with the standards of the company and in complete agreement with the requirements of the customers
- Pinpointing the standard electrical specifications and sketching the basic components of electrical engineering to help the workers and make them understand all the concepts
- Collecting the good quality electrical systems according to the engineering data available and the knowledge of electrical principles in order to utilize them for the company's work
- Editing the electrical models and systems to rectify the functional deviations and preparing the layouts of the power generators and the other electrical systems to have an overall idea about the way they function
- Working with the other junior level electrical engineers to define, identify, and solve the developmental problems and carrying out field polls to correct the power scheme issues and better their quality
- Demanding and examining the map or drawing reports from the junior electrical engineers
- Examining and utilizing the standard methods and procedures of electrical engineering for better execution of the projects
- Tracking the work of support personnels and guiding the supervisor
- Granting leaves and performing company evaluations based on the performance of his workers and the junior engineers
Qualifications and Skills
The candidate should be an electrical engineering graduate or an engineering graduate in a related field. He should have very good science, maths, IT, and technology skills. He should also be ready to work night shifts and under stressful situations that would really be considered as assets to the company.
He works around 9 hours a day and 50 hours a week in his office or outdoors. He may have to work overtime in case of multiple projects.
The average salary of an electrical engineer IV is USD 1,06,089 per annum. But this may vary from place to place and may also depend fom one company to another.
Thus, the electrical engineer IV responsibilities include designing and developing new electrical systems, checking their installations, and constructing electrical control systems for construction projects.