Air Hostess Resume Example
Air hostess are fight attendants hired to ensure safety and comfort of passengers. They are trained to serve food and drink to passengers as well as guide them during emergency. They are also responsible for the adherence of safety regulations.
In case of emergency, these hostesses have to calm down passengers and issue vital safety information. During emergency landing, they have to assist passengers in evacuation efforts.
When a passengers step into the aircraft, the air hostesses check their tickets and guide them to their seat and show them the place for luggage. They also check if all the passengers have the seat belts tied properly around their waist.
When a passenger asks for a blanker, pillow, or a magazine, these flight attendants have to provide without any delay.
Sample Air Hostess Resume
Helen J. Miller
3132 B Street
New Brighton, MN 55112
I want to work for “Fly Airlines” as an air hostess and be the face of the organization and win customers' accolades through my exceptional customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Experienced in serving passengers and executing flight attendant duties
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Complete knowledge of handling emergency situation and using emergency equipment
- Proficient in passing required information to passengers during emergency
- Skilled in addressing and solving passengers' queries in a professional manner
- Comfortable in educating passengers about fire and safety issues
- Familiar with different time zones and multi-cuisines
- Skilled in using first-aid tool kit and other medical equipment when needed
Pragmatic Airlines, New Brighton, MN
October 2014 - Present
- Checking tickets of passengers and guiding them to their seats and keeping luggage
- Explaining safety features and ensuring passengers are wearing seat belts
- Demonstrating use of oxygen masks as well as floating devices
- Providing food, drinks, blanket, and pillows on passengers' request
- Taking special care of elderly passengers and toddlers
- Maintaining details of inventory and payment collected against sold items
Fine Airways, New Brighton, MN
February 2013 - September 2014
- Made passengers aware about the safety rules and regulations
- Coordinated with the crew and passed on information on weather condition to the the passengers
- Ensured passengers are provided with good quality food, drink, and blanket and pillow
- Helped first-time traveler in using seat belts and how to brace for the take off
- Served 80 hours on the ground and checked in passengers and facilitated the boarding process
Bachelor's Degree in Arts
ABC University, New Brighton, MN
Certification in Arline Services
ABC Technical Institute, New Brighton, MN