Instructional Assistant Resume
Instructional assistants work under the direction of teachers. They are responsible for teaching, developing distance learning programs, student mentoring and developing undergraduate courses. This position is responsible for giving support to students in taking classes, appearing for examination, and assisting teachers in setting up equipment for presentations.
Instructional Assistant Resume Sample
Martha J. McGray
465 Rockford Road
Fallon, NV 89406
An instructional assistant position in any school where my experience in developing distant learning programs, helping students and teachers, and taking care of students' emotional, and educational needs will help the school in achieving its goals.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent experience of teaching adults and children
- Very sensible to diverse student population
- Skilled in assisting students and teachers in educational matters
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet.
- Strong time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Able to teach adults with learning disabilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Having conflict resolving and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with parents
Michigan Community School, Fallon, NV
2011 - present
- Assist teachers with classroom duties
- Observe students on playground, and in classroom to ensure safe and positive environment
- Provide personal care and help student to access their education
- Maintain classroom equipment, records, students files, etc.
- Monitor students during examinations
- Assist teachers in preparing and setting up projector for presentations
- Monitor students during lunch, sports period, and field trips
Bright Elementary School, Fallon, NV
2009 - 2011
- Recorded students' attendance and grades
- Printed worksheet and test copies
- Organized and got classroom and conference hall cleaned
- Stock school supplies and maintain record
- Ensured students followed the school's disciplinary system
- Helped teachers in developing interesting programs to build students' IQ level
- Paid personal attention to students with special needs
Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education
Uber College of Management, Fallon, NV
Available upon request.