Project Assistant Resume
Project assistant is responsible for providing administrative and technical support necessary in completing a project. He or she helps project managers and project directors by handling clerical and administrative functions necessary for the activity. The incumbent will mostly manage files, spreadsheets, budgets and deadlines. In short, he or she will handle project management duties thereby allowing maximize time for the managers and directors to concentrate on other important tasks.
For cover letter help, see our Project Assistant Cover Letter
Project Assistant Resume Sample
Michael B. Armstrong
1365 Alfred Drive
Brooklyn, NY 11201
A project assistant position where my skills in providing administrative support to project managers will help in expediting project completion.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong organizational, administrative and time management skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive data, files, records, conversations, etc.
- Remarkable written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate with excellent typing speed
- Ability to handle phone calls, email, fax, etc.
- Skilled in drafting reports and circulate information within and outside the organization
- Excellent planning, coordinating, and job prioritizing skills
Ruby Technologies, Brooklyn, NY
2011 - present
- Maintain and update files and spreadsheets
- Communicate essential information to people involved in the project
- Draft regular reports and mail them to clients
- Secure insurance forms and permits
- Participate in team and client meetings, and conference calls
- Prepare meeting reports and distribute it to clients and staff
- Keep a track on the project status
Glitz Corporation, Brooklyn, NY
2009 - 2011
- Identified and worked according to project goals
- Tracked status of projects and updated the same to clients
- Helped in drafting operational budget
- Recorded copies of contracts and insurance policies
- Interviewed contract workers and negotiated wages
- Assisted in logistics and clerical duties
- Collected and reviewed data presented by clients
Associate Degree in Business Administration
Glory Community College, Brooklyn, NY
Available upon request.