Hair Stylist Resume Example
This sample hair stylist resume will give you a quick start on building an effective and optimized resume for your job application. Visitors can feel free to customize and edit our sample hair stylist resume as per their requirement for job application. We hope that our sample hair stylist resume will go a long way in portraying your abilities and skill sets efficiently.
Sample Hair Stylist Resume
4, South 1 Street,
Alexandria, Virginia 01681,
Looking for a challenging role as a hair stylist in a reputable hair salon where my talent and skills could be used or groomed.
Summary of Qualification:
- 6 years of experience as a hair stylist.
- Certified hair stylist in Virginia.
- Named as the "Best Hair Stylist" of the season by the Runway magazine.
- Participated events and promotion on the local channel regarding care of hair.
- Great ability of providing the customer service.
- In-depth knowledge of the current trends and styles.
- Profound ability to work efficiently, therefore reduce waiting time of customers.
Hair stylist, Beautiful Hair Salon, Alexandria, Virginia
Hair Stylist, Pretty Woman Salon, Alexandria, Virginia
- Responsible for the hair cutting by utilizing various hair cutting techniques.
- Used hair colors according to the customers demand.
- Cut and set hairs in different styles such as curls, straightening etc.
- Advice customers on do and don't regarding hairs.
- Style hairs for the fashion shows.
- Schedule the appointments and answer the phone.
- Also does treatments of the hairs by utilizing the natural herbs.
- Responsible for the cutting and styling hairs.
- Used hair colors and other techniques to set the hair styles according to the customers demand.
- Answer the queries of the customers and schedule appointments
- Responsibilities also include waxing and threading
Gold medalist in hair styling certification from Virginia Hair Academy, Virginia in the year 2003.
Mrs. Gabriella Smith
Beautiful Hair Salon, Alexandria, Virginia