Senior Administrative Assistant Resume
Senior Administrative Assistants provide support to the higher management. They maintain calendars, make travel arrangements, schedule events and meetings, handle confidential details, manage phone calls, emails, faxes, etc. They are also responsible for developing and maintaining positive working relationship, and help with special projects.
To apply for the job, a senior administrative assistant resume must demonstrate skills such as strong interpersonal and organizational skills, effective verbal and written communication skills, high-degree professionalism, ability to work with minimal direction, adaptable and flexible to work in a fast-phase work environment, excellent attention to detail, and ability to prioritize tasks.
Sample of Senior Administrative Assistant Resume
4020 Kohler Street
Houston, TX 77007
Searching for a job as a Senior Administrative Assistant at “REI Network,” to offer strong support in day-to-day administrative and clerical tasks, as well as on on-going projects.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to manage calendar for executives, travel schedules, and official correspondence
- Strong working experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook including table creation, mail merge, and basic formatting
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including excellent phone etiquettes and ability to work in a fast-phased work environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks accurately
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality and operate with professionalism in a complex and rapidly changing working environment
- Ability to work collaboratively as a part of team and also maintain positive working environment
- Strong problem-solving, decision making, tasks prioritizing skills
- Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail with proficiency in data entry and typing
Senior Administrative Assistant
AECOM, Houston, TX
February 2017 - Present
- Providing high-level administrative support to managers and other staff members by performing basic office functions such as arranging meetings and appointments, preparing materials for meetings, responding to phone calls and mails, order office supplies, etc.
- Overseeing administrative and clerical functions and supervising the team
- Functioning as a backup for other administrative assistants and helping them accomplish daily tasks
- Preparing, proofreading, and modifying documents, including correspondence, drafts, emails, etc.
- Developing and maintaining effective filing system for the management and client needs and requirements, including classified and confidential files
- Updating and maintaining client contact information into company's database and also acting as a point of contact between development team and clients
- Providing operational support to the team on special projects by gathering, compiling and maintaining reports on relevant information
Pioneer Inc., Houston, TX
December 2015 - January 2017
- Scheduled appointments and meetings by interacting with clients to coordinate calendars, meeting materials, supplies, etc.
- Screened and transferred phone calls as necessary, and previewed and monitored emails as directed
- Prepared meeting agendas and minutes for weekly and monthly meetings
- Booked domestic and international travel tickets, and prepared expense reports
- Maintained department filing system including potentially confidential data and also administered department programs and special events
- Provided clerical support as necessary, and maintained office inventory
- Worked in collaboration with other team members to design and implement improvements on administrative procedures
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
C.T. Bauer College of Business, Houston, TX
Senior Administrative Assistant Cover Letter