Professional Driver Resume
- Driver Resume
- Professional Driver Resume
A professional driver possesses quality driving skills with an ability to operate in a fast paced environment and perform multi-tasking efficiently. Requiring less supervision, this position demands comprehensive understanding of route maps, diligent attention to detail, familiarity with road laws and safety maintenance procedures, including sound communication and customer handling proficiencies.
Keeping a regular data log of the trips performed, handling customer documentations, conducting vehicle fixtures, executing equipment checks, etc., are some of the important responsibilities listed under this profile.
Drafting an individually designed resume capable of interesting the prospective employers is an outstanding mode of brightening your chances in the job application procedure. Get hold of this professionally created resume and receive result-oriented ideas of crafting a winning application.
Sample of Professional Driver Resume
Anthony J. Hall
4301 Par Drive
Mira Loma, CA 91786
Objective: Seeking for an excellent position of professional driver to provide safe and reliable transportation services.
- Ability to drive various kinds of vehicles such as freight cars, dump trucks, pallet trucks, semi-trailer trucks, tractor trailers, garbage trucks, and transit buses
- Ability to read and understand written instructions, route directions, and maps
- Knowledge of performing vehicle repairs as needed
- Experience in preparing accurate reports and records
- Excellent ability to recognize the needs for vehicle maintenance
- Good judgment of spaces and encompassing visual memory
Sears-Winslet Disposable Services, Florida
Garbage Truck Driver (2013 - Till Date)
- Emptying garbage containers from residential areas, commercial buildings, and government offices into the garbage truck using different equipment in an efficient and secured manner
- Maneuvering single axle dump trucks in the absence of garbage trucks to draw in waste and trash and transporting them to the disposal sites
- Executing minor mendings of the vehicles and ensuring proper cleaning of interior and exterior parts
- Conducting daily checkups such as examining air brake systems, fluid levels, tire pressure, belts, lightning systems, etc., to ensure safe and effective functioning of the vehicles
- Ensuring conformity with the company rules, policies, and safety regulations
- Keeping a daily record of the trips performed
Carl Henkel Brands, California
Route Driver (2010 - 2013)
- Dispensing the ordered goods and products to existing and potential customers over a fixed route with 50 stops at prime areas such as supermarkets, gas agencies, drug stores, etc.
- Using hand carts to move products into stores and storing them in vending and cooling machines or stacking them on shelves in an appropriate fashion
- Setting up product displays, taking new purchase orders, receiving purchase amounts, and picking up returns
- Anticipating the needs of the customers and sustaining long term relations with them
California University, California
High School Diploma (2010)
SWT Driving School, California
Air Brake Certification (2011)