Hotel Night Auditor Resume
- Hotel Manager Resume
- Hotel Night Auditor Resume
This sample Hotel Night Auditor resume given here gives you the details which need to be specified in the resume for the post of Night Auditor.
The candidate can change this sample Hotel Night Auditor resume as per their requirement. However the main requirement for this post is that the applicant should be able to work in night shift.
Sample Hotel Night Auditor Resume
Main road, 23
Derby, CT 59790
Seeking job as night auditor in apparent hotel to enlarge hotel business by applying my skills.
Hotel Night Auditor (2008 - Present)
AAM Hotels and towers Hartford, CT.
- Trained the new recruiter special for night duty.
- Handled the night duties by giving duties to all workers.
- Received all morning calls
- Provided good service to customers who waited in queue.
- Carried out all customer related works like checking customers door lock and checking security.
(2005 - 2007)
Lotus hotel Middletown, CT.
- Performed various functions for customers by selecting right venue
- Organized the functions in good security ensuring that customer should feel secure
- Provided any need to customer as well as workers at night time
- Adressed customer's inquiries which are specially generated at night time
- Keeping records of night arrival customers
- Completed Master degree in Hotel Management from University of Ambler, AK, 2005.
- Completed Bachelor degree in Hotel Management from University of Akhiok, AK, 2003.
- Able to handle night calls of customers by giving them good service
- Capable to do work at night shifts with co-workers
- Organize the programs with good security
- Have good experience as Hotel Night Auditor
- Excellent in communication skill which help to make good relationship with customers
- MS Office: MS Word, MS Excel, Access
- Windows 98