Director Of Human Resources Resume
- Human Resources Resume
- Director Of Human Resources Resume
A director of human resources is an individual who is directly responsible for the working and smooth functioning of the entire human resources department in any organization. Be it any function or responsibility related to the human resources department, it falls under the ambit of the director. This person is answerable for all the policies and initiatives implemented by the HR department. He has to guide them based on the extensive experience that he possesses and also look into the inception of new ones such that the people are never out of ideas. This sample resume will tell you how to write a resume while applying for such an important position as a director of HR.
Sample Director Of Human Resources Resume
592, Destine ST,
Vermont, VT, 53742
Obtain a distinctive position in the human resource field as the director with the full appliance of expanded experience and education.
Computer Programming Skills
- Obtain Master of Business Administration Degree from the Apex Management School, Texas in the year of 1995
- Obtain Bachelor of Arts Degree from the Sun Marino University, Sun Marino at Management as the major in the year of 1990
- Obtain Associate Human Resource Management Degree from the Indianapolis Management Institute, Indianapolis in the year of 1986
- Operating Systems: Windows 9X, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
2000- Present date: Work in the position of the Director of Human Resources and Human Resources Development for the Scorpions Parole Association with the following work responsibilities as the position holder
- Take necessary steps for development and implementation of new policies
- Take the leading part in various parts of payroll management, recruiting and training with adequate labor relationship
- Supply proper personnel administration system to assemble both the management and worker requirements
- For ensuring policy acquiescence with various factors like applicable bills, rules and regulations worked out lots of discussions with the company chairman, supervisors and managerial staffs.
- Perform as liaison for numbers of authoritarian agencies
- Provide maintenance regarding staff training curriculum
1996- 2000: Acted as the Director of Human Resources for the Jim Solutions Limited, New England with following responsibilities as the post holder
- Provided due maintenance for level work flow
- Provided necessary natured application regarding claim payment including internal audits.
- Supplied essential supervision for claim adjudication
- Provided required computerized maintenance and updating of personnel documents for ensuring acquiescence with local rules pertaining to holidays and vacations etc.