Criminal Law Clerk Resume
- Legal Resumes
- Criminal Law Clerk Resume
A law clerk assists judges with respect to the legal issues corresponding to the cases at hand. Particularly, a criminal law clerk is responsible for the legal aspects related to the criminal cases. Although the title says 'clerk', they perform only a few clerical duties. This job provides the professionals with great opportunities to gain deep knowledge about various processes associated with the legal system. Actually, a legal clerk has to perform a plethora of duties, in short, anything that his superiors tell him to do. This sample resumes works well to convey the right method of writing a resume to the population. You can succeed too if you follow these techniques.
Sample Criminal Law Clerk Resume
483, Orange Avenue,
Salt Lake City, UT, 43689
(102) 492- 2918
Obtain a challenging career in the law field with the utilization of obtained executive and professional expertise.
Computer Programming Skills
- Achieved Masters Degree as Juries Doctor from the Indianapolis Law University, Indianapolis in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelors Degree from the Central University of Orlando, Orlando in the year of 1991 at American History as the major. Political Science was the second major subject in this occasion.
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2003- Present date: Work as the Law Clerk for the Harrison and McCartney Firm, New York with the following responsibilities
- Provide necessary researches and drafts of appellate briefs, various court motions and several inquiries along with their answers.
- Provide proper researches in preparing various memorandums on the criminal.
- Work as the assistant for four criminal law specialized attorneys.
2000- 2003: Worked as the Law Clerk for the Morrison and Weston, Washington with the following responsibilities
- Responsible for preparing discoveries.
- Worked as the Assistant during trial sessions.
1998- 2000: Worked as the Suit Administrator for the Newton Adjustment Services, Chicago with the following responsibilities
- Responsible for various negotiations, analyses and arrangement of first as well as third party indemnity claims.
- Responsible for auto liabilities and general liabilities.
- Work out various personnel compensations and property issues.
1997- 1998: Worked as the Road Adjuster for the Dickenson and Company, California with the following responsibilities
- Responsible for first as well as third party indemnity claims.
- Work out various personnel compensations.
A well written resume must have the ability to grab the reader's attention from the first line itself. As seen in the sample criminal law clerk resume given above, providing concise factual information and avoiding elaborate and cluttered data can make a good impact on the reader's mind and take you one step closer to securing the job.