Environmental Law Attorney Resume
- Legal Resumes
- Environmental Law Attorney Resume
Awareness about environment and related things is increasing day by day. Also, many laws are being made to help save the environment. Each company and also residential facility has to follow a set procedure and rules so as to avoid harm to the environment around it. An environmental law attorney specializes in the environmental laws. He can be of two types. One type only advises the clients about the legal procedures to be followed while the other type works for litigation purposes. The sample furnished here gives you a good idea of writing a resume. One can freely use it without any scruples whatsoever.
Sample Environmental Law Attorney Resume
483, Orange Avenue,
Salt Lake City, UT, 43689
(102) 492- 2918
To obtain the position of an environmental law attorney in a law firm, where I would be allowed to utilize my knowledge of environmental laws for the preservation of environment.
- Honored as the Doctor of Law from the Indianapolis law University, Indianapolis in the year of 1996.
- Achieved Masters Degree in Environmental Law from the New England Environmental Science Institutions in the year of 1991.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the San Francisco University, San Francisco in the year of 1988 at Sociology as the major.
Computer Programming Skills
- Achieved required professional recognition from the New England Bar Association, New England in the year of 1996.
- Achieved required Professional affiliation from the Environmental Law Workers Association of Chicago, Chicago in the year of 1996.
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2004- Present date: Work as the Program Director of Environmental Department for the New England Environments and Researches, New England with the following responsibilities
- Provide proper coordination for various environmental curriculums.
- Take necessary actions for policy development.
- Carry out operational activities and staff organizing.
- Offer legal related counseling with developing media relationship.
- Participate in New England's acid rain prevention curriculum and recycling curriculum advisory commissions.
2000- 2004: Experienced solo legal practicing with carrying following responsibilities
- Provided proper cooperation regarding small claims agreements.
- Carried out title investigations.
- Recommended clients on various permitting course of actions.
1997- 2000: Worked as the legal personnel for the Property Use Workshop, Dallas with the following responsibilities
- Provided analytical reviews about land using.
- Participated in administrative procedures.
- Put forward reports with due suggestions for developing accessible state allowing act.