Labor Relations Attorney Resume
- Legal Resumes
- Labor Relations Attorney Resume
A labour relations attorney works for the benefit of the labour in an organization. They prepare documents for arbitration between the management and the labour concerning various issues such as wages, hours, working conditions, medication cases, etc. This attorney also helps the corporation in improving the relations with the labour. He has to be aware of all the laws related to the working of labour and hence stop the organization from exploiting them. This sample works well to provide you with the paragon of resume writing. The applicant, about whom this sample is written, seems to have all the experience needed for the job he is seeking.
Sample Labor Relations Attorney Resume
Arkansas, AR, 26952
(109) 392- 3835
To get employed in an organization in the capacity of a labour relation attorney due to which I would be able to help them in improving their relation with the labour.
- Honored as the Juries Doctor from the Chicago law University, Chicago in the year of 1996.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the San Diego University, San Diego in the year of 1991at History as the major.
Additional Computer Programming Skills
- Achieved required professional recognition from the New York Bar Association, New York in the year of 1996.
- Achieved required Professional affiliation from the Legal Workers Association of Chicago, Chicago in the year of 1996.
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2003- Present date: Work as the Chief Navigator for the Indianapolis School Division, Indianapolis with the following responsibilities
- Work under the accountability of the Superintendent on various collective bargaining matters along with 20 unions and approximately 12,000 employees.
- Provide necessary supervision to entire administrative considerations.
- Provide necessary updated content to management personnel with the proper guidance curriculum.
- Take special provisions for organizing labor relations from private sectors with school-bus workers union.
- Work out several implementations for modernizing entire office dealings.
1999- 2003: Worked as the principle for the Eric Santana ESQ, Chicago with the following responsibilities
- Preserved by the higher authority for providing proper representation regarding executive labor relations.
- Took various expanding negotiation tactics and extended hearing expertise on the subject of labor relation matters.
1997- 1999: Worked as the Attorney for the Jackson and Mustang Firm, Dallas with the following responsibilities
- Signified labor union associates before the government bureaus, commissions as well as government negotiators.
- Outlined memorandums along with recommended views to legal employees.