Operation Research Analyst Resume
- Manufacturing Resume
- Operation Research Analyst Resume
Operation research is the process in which complex problem are analyzed and give best solution to it, to achieve certain objective. The operations research analyst is responsible for analysis and conducts research, plan and create report for operational problem.
Also perform tasks including effective delivery of public services and the provision of municipal assets. Given below is the sample operations research analyst resume with required details which helps you to create your own resume.
Sample Operation Research Analyst Resume
45 Victory Street.
Bridgeport, CT 45633,
Obtain job for the post of operations research analyst in well established company to apply my whole knowledge and skills for development of company.
- Able to solve mathematical problem.
- Strong in Judgment and Decision Making.
- Strong in English communication.
- Good in computer practice.
- Uncommon ability to solve complex problem by using different tricks.
- Able to adapt new technologies as quick as possible.
- M.S. in Operations Research,
University of Ashdown, AR (1998)
- B.S. in Operations Research,
University of Bristol, CT (1996)
Mau-Com Company Pvt. Ltd., Los Angeles, CA
Operations Research Analyst(2002-Present)
Scope of Duties :
- Prepared decision making and better problem solving by applying advanced techniques.
- Created mathematical relating constants and variables, mathematical problem models.
- Carried out validation on prepared models and then recreate model as essential.
- Created reports which contains problems with their standard solutions.
ABC Company Pvt. Ltd., Ansonia, CT
Operations Research Analyst
Scope of Duties :
- Carried out different tests such as judgment and statistical on collected and validated information.
- Observed mathematical relation between system component parts by breaking and assigning numerical values to each component.
- Solved complex problems with the help of senior managers.
- Communicated with other specialist staffs to find out best solution of given problem.
- Strong database knowledge in Microsoft Access, Oracle, SQL
- Good in languages such as C++, Java etc.
- Having knowledge of other software's like SAS, MATLAB, SNOPT