Technology Manager Resume
A technology manager is a skilled individual who is responsible for the overall implementation and maintenance of the information technology (IT) structure of an organization. Cost management, infrastructural requirements, technology based solutions, etc. are overseen by the technology manager. They need to co-ordinate with various departments in order to prepare weekly and monthly reports and also assign various tasks to appropriate personnel. A candidate applying for the job of a technological manager should possess a bachelor's degree in computer science or its equivalent along with a management degree with specialization in information technology. These educational qualifications along with any prior experience in the field and relevant skills need to be mentioned on a technology manager's resume.
Sample Technology Manager Resume
Roger D. Whiteman
3738 Hickman Street
Chicago, IL 60605
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking for the long term employment as a technology manager.
International Livestock Research Institute, Nairobi, Kenya
- Laboratory equipment management: maintenance, installation, procurement, safety and training.
- Supervision of laboratory safety including BSL 2 & BSL3 facilities.
- Management of Genotyping, Sequencing and Proteomics Unit, Imaging services and Central Core research services as for maintaining quality core competencies at the hub.
- Offer technical training and support to the African partners and scientists on appropriate technologies.
- Managing Laboratory Management Information System (LIMS).
- Help the Director of BecA-ILRI hub in developing policies, strategies and technology acquisition.
- Demonstrated record of laboratory management, scientific achievement, including publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Exceptional organization skills with ability to coordinate, develop and facilitate technology transfer programs.
- Established skills in training, monitoring and overseeing postgraduate students, scientists, and technicians.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to maintain excellent working rapports with scientists, project leaders, and technical staff.
Moi University, Eldoret, Kenya
PhD in modern biology
Kenya Coast University, Mombasa, Kenya
M.S. in Microbiology
B.S. in Microbiology